The Web Accessibility Essentials all follow a common, easy to read format as follows:
- The accessibility issue they are addressing.
- Background information on the issue at hand.
- Implementation information to rectify the issue coupled with examples when applicable.
- References to the related WCAG criteria.
- Links to best practices and further information.
Whilst the Web Accessibility Essentials are not meant to replace the information contained in the WCAG and EN standards, they should help prove to be helpful to anyone involved in ensuring their website is accessible by all.
The MCA welcomes any feedback on the above and encourages interested parties to propose further Web Accessibility topics that should be included. The Web Accessibility team can be contacted at email@example.com