• English
  • Malti


If you are encountering any problems with any of the services regulated by the MCA, first you need to lodge a complaint with your service provider. If after having lodged your complaint with the service provider and allowed adequate time for your complaint to be addressed, you are not satisfied with the way in which the service provider has addressed your complaint, we may be able to help you. We may not always have the legal powers to determine whether your complaint is justified and impose a solution, but we can mediate between you and your service provider to assist you in reaching a satisfactory resolution. You may file your complaint with us by completing and submitting the Complaint Form.

The extent of the action that we can take in relation to your complaint depends on the particular characteristics of the complaint and on the MCA’s relevant legal powers. If the complaint involves issues that have a direct regulatory bearing, such as a breach of a regulatory obligation under a law that the MCA is empowered to enforce, then the MCA can intervene. In instances where the MCA cannot intervene, because the matter is not regulated under a law administered by the Authority, the MCA will guide you to the appropriate forum where the matter can be addressed.

You may also contact us should you have any queries related to the services we regulate by submitting the Enquiry Form or send an email on customercare@mca.org.mt