MCA 20th Anniversary Postage Stamps: Order Form
In commemoration of the Malta Communication Authority (MCA)’s 20th Anniversary in 2021, the Authority commissioned a set of five specially curated postage stamps which were issued by MaltaPost to mark this milestone. Each stamp is inspired by a distinctive design element from five different editions of the MCA’s Annual Report published over the past twenty years – namely, for the years 2002, 2005, 2010, 2018, and 2020.
First officially presented during the MCA’s 20th Anniversary Conference in November 2021. Only 250 sets of these commemorative postage stamps were printed, each set carrying a unique number. 80 of these sets are now being issued for sale for the general public.
Interested buyers are kindly asked to submit their order request for a set of the MCA’s 20th Anniversary commemorative postage stamps through the form here. Orders will be accepted until 18:00 (GMT+2) on Wednesday 18th May 2022.
- Price per set: €15
- Domestic postage costs: €2.80
- Overseas shipping costs: Shipping costs for international orders will be relative to the rates of the respective country, and indicated in the invoice accordingly.
Terms and Conditions
- All postage stamps shall be sent via registered mail, at the postage costs specified above.
- Any order requests with missing/incorrect information will be considered void and will not be processed.
- Buyers will first be allocated one set per request on a first-come-first-served basis. Once all requests have been allocated their first set, a second set is allotted to buyers indicating their wish to purchase more than one set, once again allotting sets according to the time of order received. Allotting of any additional sets will follow this same process until all orders or sets are exhausted.
- Should the number of individual orders exceed the number of sets available, postage sets will be allotted on a first-come-first-served basis depending on when the order was received.
- Once the period for acceptance of orders has closed (i.e. after Wednesday 18th May 2022), the MCA shall issue an electronic invoice to each interested buyer in accordance with allocation made, indicating the exact payment and total costs, and payment conditions. This will be sent to the email address indicated by the buyers in the order form.