The Virtual Unbundled Local Access (hereafter ‘VULA’) Offer comprises two important elements mainly:
- the Reference Offer which sets out the underlying terms and conditions upon which access will be provided by GO including the technical set-up under which VULA will be offered and
- the wholesale VULA Charges.
- the VULA Reference Offer;
- the methodology underlying the ER Model upon which GO is to set the wholesale VULA Charges; and
- the compliance mechanism that the MCA intends to adopt to ensure that GO abides by its obligations in relation to the setting of the VULA charges.
Responses to this consultation must be received by 12.00hrs Wednesday, 10 June 2015.
Virtual Unbundled Access to Fibre-to-the-Home. Response to Consultation and Decision